The Primemovers process is a customized, facilitated discipleship program tailored to the unique life circumstances of proven leaders. The Primemovers process is built around six key life dynamics:
- God must work deeply in us before He can work significantly through us
- God prepares and calls regular people to meet critical needs in His world
- Accurate personal assessment requires the help of trusted friends
- A workable plan is key to becoming operational around God’s purpose for our life
- Rigorous life management will be required in order to implement our calling
- Facilitated group interaction combined with authentic peer relationships accelerates the discipleship process
The Primemovers process consists of a Kickoff Event followed by five sessions.
The Kickoff Event serves as an immersion into the theology and the practice of discovering and living out one’s destiny. This event is held over two half-days and requires approximately 6-8 hours of preparation.
The remaining sessions are each a half-day and are convened at a mutually inclusive time for the group members. They are designed to take a deeper dive into the framework built during the Kickoff Event. Each session requires 4-6 hours of preparation.
THE KICKOFF EVENT
The Primemovers process begins with the Kickoff Event. It is a 26-hour session, beginning after lunch on the first day and concluding after lunch, the second day. There is an overnight assignment to prepare for the second day.
The Kickoff Event is a customized, intensive coaching process designed to help clarify each person’s unique life calling, their Holy Ambition, by interacting with three core questions:
- Why Am I Here?
- What Am I Supposed to Do?
- How Will I Get it Done?
SESSION 1: MY STORY
- God’s biggest and best blessings flow through the life that is surrendered.
SESSION 2: MY LIFE NOW
- God must work deeply in me before He can work significantly through me.
SESSION 3: MY HOLY AMBITION
THEME: DIVINE DESIGN
- Bringing clarity to my God-sized dream by maximizing my skills, gifts, passions, experience and capacity.
SESSION 4: MY LIFE MANAGEMENT
THEME: PERSONAL ALIGNMENT
- Creating enough capacity in my life so that I can pursue my unique calling.
SESSIONS 5 & 6: MY PLAN/MY TEAM
THEME: EXECUTION STRATEGY & FINISHING WELL
- Translating my Holy Ambition into a working plan and building the right team to help me complete my Holy Ambition.